Find from over hundreds of jobs listed at our portal, or submit us a general application if you can’t find a position suitable for you. Once we have reviewed your profile, your CV will be added to our database, and we will contact you when a suitable job opening arises.
You can send us your resume using your contact form.
The primary responsibilities include compiling, organizing, and analyzing healthcare data to optimize business operations and communicating findings using data visualization and detailed reports. Assists in developing and facilitating implementation of process improvement projects throughout the organizations.
Must have broad clinical experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an acute care facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Mathematics, Statistics, or related Healthcare field.
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Knowledge of data management applications
- Proficiency in managing electronic medical records
- Must be highly motivated, productive, detail orientated, dependable and self-directed.
- Must have computer skills, knowledgeable of Microsoft Office, Internet, ability to use hospital-based software.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills needed.
- Must be able to perform moderately complex calculations utilizing addition, subtraction multiplication and division skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret medial terms, physician’s orders, and other communication documents. Must have a command of the English language to be able to effectively communicate with co-workers, physician, patients, families, visitors, and other health care professionals.
- Must have current BLS through the American Heart Association
Salary range is $51,625—61,081—72,280 plus relocation assistance