Find from over hundreds of jobs listed at our portal, or submit us a general application if you can’t find a position suitable for you. Once we have reviewed your profile, your CV will be added to our database, and we will contact you when a suitable job opening arises.
You can send us your resume using your contact form.
This position would be overseeing 35 FT employees and 15 PRN employees.
Plans, organizes and delineates duties and responsibilities of laboratory personnel under direction and in cooperation with director of laboratories.
Detects and reports unusual conditions to the director. Performs bi-annual review of procedure manuals and monthly review of quality control, maintenance and function checks, and may assess the competency of high complexity testing personnel.
- Assures quality and appropriateness of patient care provided by the Laboratory in conjunction with the Medical director of the Laboratory.
- Actively strives to maintain positive medical staff relations
- Responsible for personnel management
- Responsible for financial management and strategic plan of the Laboratory and Pathology Departments
- Reports to: Vice President/Chief Operating Officer
Minimum Education: MS with four years’ experience or BA/BS with six years’ experience or HEW certified with ten years’ experience. ASCP certification preferred.
Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Minimum Work Experience:
- With at least 5 years’ experience and excellent discipline and leadership skills.
- Has exhibited a high degree of professional excellence characterized by sound independent judgment, reliability, initiative, flexibility and a high standard of ethics.
- Demonstrated ability to make decision dependent on an in-depth knowledge of laboratory techniques, principles, instruments, and their interrelationships and performs routine analysis at acceptable levels of competency and on a timely basis.